Mallika Sherawat to judge move indicate participants on TV

Mallika Sherawat to judge move indicate participants on TV: Mallika Sherawat is all set to make her foray into television with the dance show Chak Dhoom Dhoom -- Team Challenge, which premieres tonight on Colors.
The actress is one of the judges along with actor-comedian-dancer Javed Jaffery and contemporary dancer Terence Lewis. Mallika talks to Rajul Hegde about her TV debut and much more. Why a TV reality show?

All my movies are meant for adults only. With my TV debut, children and those living in smaller towns can see and enjoy my work. Whenever I have gone on a talent show to promote my films, I have enjoyed watching them perform. So when I got this offer to judge the show, I thought why not? The reach of TV has become bigger and it will help me connect with my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment